CG111SS | STAINLESS STEEL EMITTER TRAY
This replaces the Charbroil infrared emitter tray which when paired with our CG111PCI Cast Iron Cooking Grate radiates and transmits heat to grill food without exposure to flame. If the part is heavily rusted or damaged it needs to be replaced.
CG111SS stainless steel emitter is sold individually—more than may be required for your grill. This emitter tray is designed to be paired with CG111PCI cast iron cooking grate—which is sold separately.
Installing your replacement emitter tray(s) is easy!
1. Remove cooking grates from the grill
2. Remove the old burnt out emitters
3. Replace with new CG111SS Emitter Tray(s)
4. Replace cooking grates
Maintaining your Emitter Tray
We recommend cleaning the tray periodically to remove any ash, food and grease build-up.
- Make sure the grill has completely cooled down
- Remove the cooking grates and set them aside
- Lightly scrape the ash, food, and grease build-up from the emitter tray with the scraper tool on the backside of the bristle brush (W8B).
- Dump out the residue
- Lightly coat the emitter tray with a high heat cooking oil. This will add a protective layer to your emitter tray.
- Replace the emitter tray and cooking grates
Use the scraper tool on the WB8 Bristle Brush to clean ash, food, and grease build-up/residue from your emitter tray.