Wally Koziol, founder of MHP and inventor of the first outdoor gas grill, loved to grill out. While he had many recipes for grilled chicken this recipe for Sweet and Spicy Chicken was always his go-to for summer dinners. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as Wally!
MHP Sweet & Spicy Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Apricot Preserves
- 2 Tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup French Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 6 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl to create the sauce.
- Grill chicken on LOW for 35-45 minutes, turning frequently.
- Brush chicken with sauce during the last 15-20 minutes of grilling. Reserve remaining sauce for table dipping.