This recipe for Grilled Trout with Lemon Butter is a simple and delicious way to cook fish, especially if you’re in a hurry!
Grilled Trout with Lemon Butter
Servings 6 People
- 6 Brook Trout
- 1 Tbs Green Onion (finely minced)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Butter or Margarine (melted)
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Dash Pepper
- 6 Parsley Sprigs
- Combine green onions, salt, butter, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Brush inside and outside of trout with mix.
- Wrap each in aluminum foil and secure edges tightly.
- Cook at LOW for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Baste frequently with remaining butter mix.
- Open foil to let barbecue smoke during the final 5 minutes.