This recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Steak is perfect when you have a taste for the popular Japanese flavor.
Grilled Teriyaki Steak
- 2 Lbs Flank Steak or Top Round
- ½ Cup Dry Red Wine
- ⅓ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ Cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Clove Garlic (crushed) 2
- 2 Tbs Honey
- Slice meat into 1-inch strips, cutting across the grain.
- Layer meat strips and green onions in a bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Drain meat and reserve marinade.
- Thread meat on skewers and cook on LOW for 8-10 minutes per side. Baste during cooking.