This Grilled Barbecue Shrimp recipe is a great way to add seafood to your cookout.
Grilled Barbecue Shrimp
- 2 Pounds Large Raw Shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1/2 Tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Parsley (snipped)
- 1/3 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cream butte with all ingredients except shrimp.
- Divide shrimp equally on 6 pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil or coated SearMagic grid.
- Top with butter mixture.
- Bring foil up around shrimp and seal tightly.
- Place packets on the cooking grid and cook at MEDIUM for 5-7 minutes.